|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||Call for appointment|
A Smile Makeover Can Transform Your Appearance
A smile makeover can combine two or more cosmetic procedures into a single, cohesive treatment plan, dramatically improving your smile in the least amount of time. Dr. Ron L. Shiver completely personalizes each smile makeover, taking your budget and unique goals into consideration. Our Valdosta, GA, dental office is equipped with the latest technology, so Dr. Shiver can handle every phase of your treatment under one roof while providing you with the highest quality care. If you have multiple cosmetic imperfections you want to address, consider combining them into a comprehensive smile makeover.
What Concerns Can a Smile Makeover Address?
A smile makeover can address a wide range of issues that may make you self-conscious of your smile, including:
- Yellowing or other discoloration of the teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn down or oddly shaped teeth
- Asymmetry or imbalance
- Crowded and overlapped or crooked teeth
- Uneven gum line or excessive gum tissue
Candidates for smile makeovers are those who are struggling with multiple cosmetic issues but otherwise have good oral health free from decay or disease.
Since each smile makeover is customized to meet every patient’s unique needs, no two treatment plans are alike.
What Procedures Will My Treatment Plan Include?
Before you begin cosmetic treatment, Dr. Shiver will first need to provide treatment for any decay or gum disease. If you suffer from missing teeth, restorative care can first ensure a strong, healthy foundation. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the best replacement solution, as they restore both the roots and the crowns. When just one to three teeth in a row are missing, a beautiful porcelain or zirconia dental bridge can fill the gap.
Since each smile makeover is customized to meet every patient’s unique needs, no two treatment plans are alike. Depending on your needs and goals, your treatment plan may include:
- Teeth Whitening: This professional treatment can lift extrinsic (surface) stains and whiten your smile by up to eight shades.
- Porcelain Veneers: As a versatile cosmetic treatment, porcelain veneers can conceal stains that do not respond to professional whitening, while filling in gaps and concealing minor damage.
- Laser Gum Contouring: For patients with an asymmetrical gum line, or for those with a gummy smile, laser gum contouring can create a perfectly even gum line with minimal pain.
- Dental Crowns: Although dental crowns are typically used to restorative purposes, the restorations also have aesthetic benefits. Dr. Shiver offers dental crowns in beautiful, lifelike materials that are also strong and durable.
- Dental Bonding: Similar to porcelain veneers, dental bonding can also conceal stains, gaps, and other imperfections, but uses composite resin rather than porcelain.
Are There Benefits to Combining Procedures?
A smile makeover offers more than just aesthetic benefits. These procedures can also improve your oral health as well by eliminating damage and decay and replacing missing teeth. By combining procedures into a comprehensive treatment plan, patients can save both time and money. This can also reduce the recovery time associated with some procedures, which shortens the overall treatment timeline. Not only will you have a more beautiful smile, but it will be healthier as well, so your risk of other serious complications is significantly reduced.
Find Out if a Smile Makeover is Right for You
If you are unhappy with your smile because of multiple imperfections, contact our office online to schedule a smile makeover consultation. You can also call us at (229) 247-0923.