|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||Call for appointment|
Restore Your Oral Health with Full Mouth Reconstruction
For patients with multiple oral health problems, seeking dental treatment can be an overwhelming prospect. However, Dr. Ron L. Shiver and his team can address them all your concerns in one comprehensive, personalized treatment plan. Full mouth reconstruction combines two or more restorative procedures, providing our patients with accurate and efficient care. At our Valdosta, GA, dental practice, Dr. Shiver can discuss full mouth reconstruction with you and explains how this inclusive treatment can fully restore your oral health.
What Treatments Are Included in Full Mouth Reconstruction?
The primary goal of full mouth reconstruction is to repair or replace decayed or damaged teeth for a healthier smile. Some of the most common restorative treatments include:
- Fillings: Small cavities and fractures can be repaired with tooth-colored composite fillings. Many patients also choose to replace their old silver amalgam fillings for a more natural-looking appearance.
- Dental crowns: Larger cavities, fractures, and other forms of dental damage can be addressed with dental crowns. These restorations fit over the entire tooth structure to reinforce and protect it.
- Dental bridges: Patients who are missing one to three consecutive teeth can benefit from a dental bridge. Comprised of two dental crowns with prosthetic teeth, bridges fit over the natural teeth and fill the space in your smile.
- Dental implants: One of the most reliable teeth replacement options available, dental implants restore missing roots. These titanium posts can support a variety of restorations, including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dentures: Individuals who are missing several of their teeth or an entire dental arch can restore their smiles with dentures. At our practice, we offer both traditional and implant-supported dentures.
- Periodontal treatments: Gum disease can wreak havoc on your smile. If left untreated, harmful bacteria can erode the bone that supports the teeth, resulting in gum recession, mobility, and even tooth loss. Periodontal care eliminates infection and restores the health of your gums.
When you take care of your smile, you can enjoy a renewed sense of confidence and self-assuredness.
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction restores the function and health of your smile. This treatment can successfully address a myriad of health problems, including:
- Missing teeth
- Orthodontic misalignment and malocclusion
- Misshapen teeth
- Excess gum tissue
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Chipped, cracked, or fractured teeth
- Failing restorations
In addition to all of the advantages listed above, full mouth reconstruction can also enhance your overall quality of life. When you take care of your smile, you can enjoy a renewed sense of confidence and self-assuredness.
Affording Treatment: Flexible Financing Options
Because full mouth reconstruction is customized to the needs of each patient, every treatment plan will be different. Therefore, the cost of treatment will entirely depend on the severity of your dental concerns and the types of treatments that are recommended.
At our practice, we never want cost to become a barrier between you and the top-tier dental care that you deserve. For this reason, Dr. Shiver offers CareCredit® financing to help patients afford this treatment. This financing option allows individuals to pay off their balance in convenient monthly payments.
Learn More about Full Mouth Reconstruction
Are you embarrassed to smile? Do you cover your mouth when you talk or laugh? If so, full mouth reconstruction can restore your smile and your confidence. To learn more about this treatment, or to schedule an appointment at our practice, contact us online or call us at (229) 247-0923.